Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PARIS

I can't wait to blog from Paris over the Holiday's! Last year when I was in Italy I saw lot's of "grown up" clothes that were affordable!!! While I am in "paris" for X mas I know I will see lot's of great "grown up " clothes!
To add to my earlier shoe post...."ALDO" has great fashion shoes..ton's of Boot's for excellent prices! This is the time to get some great boots!! they are on sale!!!
All the winter clothes are on sale this time of year as the stores are making room for "Cruise,Spring"
A great way to buy "cashmere" on sale!..... the department stores always have their "private label" brands i..e... Macy's (charter club) Bloomingdales (aqua) Super big cashmere collection! The private label store brands are usually 40 to 50 percent cheaper than the name brands like "Vince" and "theory" REgardless of what you pay!!! all the cashmere comes from the same mills!! and are made abroad! Do not pay for the "name"!!!!!  Check out the gap for sporty sweaters that are super affordable and always on Sale! Never pay full price at the gap! they have crazy good sales!!!!There has been one upside to the bad economy!!!..... there are always!!! great sales going on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment